Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lcd Tv Deals After Super Bowl 2010 I Just Bought A Used 32" 720p LCD HDTV, Do These Tv's Need To Warm Up Or What's The Deal?

I just bought a used 32" 720p LCD HDTV, do these tv's need to warm up or what's the deal? - lcd tv deals after super bowl 2010

I do not understand how this thing to do is activate both at once. This is an LG 32 "Flat Screen LCD HDTV, 720p, and if the work is incredibly sexy, but every time I flash on the" ON "button with the remote ... the green" on "LED TV for me and nothing ever happened. Then I'll try turning it off and then warm up again a few times and, finally, finally ignited. you need the HD LCD TV from time to or something? "I know that gets hot when it 2 hours + was used. I hope this is normal and no problem with me. Like I said, stop after a wait of a few minutes to a couple of times, it works very well and looks amazin if you eventually. I'm generally a very gooD, in terms of technology and A / V equipment, but this is my first foray into the world of high-definition LCD screen, I'm sorry if this is a stupid question.

4 comments:

megan n said...

It is possible that the capacitors on the power supply, aging, and if this is the case, including increases in the time and we will never be. You can check the opposite and to the Board that plugs into the main power supply. Look for capacitors (cylindrical part) with swelling. The tip should be flat. If the patient is replaced.

chawg said...

I was a supervisor of television for years and only 2 times I saw a TV with this kind of problem was due to a power outage or a source (wall outlet) or the source of real power to television. other plug-ins to try to prove it. If you still have problems, you can probably get it looked at a repair shop local television cheap enough.

TV guy said...

TV takes some time to start, but not more than one or two minutes.
Check the menu when the TV is on "Energy Saver" mode to force a restart at any time.

If you are on stand-by, must start within 30 seconds. If not, there is a problem with the TV.

Frank said...

Unfortunately, this is a slight hiccup will come.

In the best case, wait a few seconds in each house - the worst case, you get a power LED but not in the picture and the need to OFF / ON / OFF / ON until you get the picture to appear.

I use universal remotes to the master bedroom and Rec Room - I have the following:, HDTV cable, sound system. Thus, when the sound gets' my picture at the same time are displayed.

Good luck!

Post a Comment